On the Road to Find Out

A crazy lady keeps you up to date on her sometime wild, sometimes mild adventures.

Monday, March 06, 2006

On the Road Again?

Oh man.

I just got a call from Professor D that my

Libyan visa has finally been approved.

“Now we have to have a serious conversation

about what to do next.”

What to do next?

Very good question.

Now that there’s absolutely nothing keeping me

here, I’m wondering if I should just put my newly

acquired things into storage and move to Tripoli.

I’m still excited at the opportunity, and now that I’m

recovered from the first round of leaving the country,

I’m feeling like maybe I should re-consider taking

the plunge and moving across the world.

I’ll keep y’all posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger naladahc said...

Please do.

We in the Cowlands need our CAD updates!!!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home